Defiant Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Nick's GM Application Empty Nick's GM Application

Post by izLit Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:07 am

Name: Nick

IGN: izLit

Timezone/Country/State: Eastern standard time, United States, New York.

E-mail/Contact Info: PM me for email, Skype: Nicky_Lanzz

Languages?: Primary: English, Kinda know: Italian and Spanish

Experience as a GM?: I have had a few laptops so I do not have screenshots. As far as the servers I administered/GMed: MapleGeeks, WinterStory, PinkMS, ShadowStory, Mapletron, TreasureStory, RichMS, CityStory, and a few more names (etc.)

Why are you applying?: As a long term player of GMS and maple private servers, I find myself enjoying the skills of moderating servers and helping out the community more than being a "player" it.

Why should we choose you?: I am extremely active weekdays and weekends, I have years of administrative experience with not only MapleStory, but other PC games. I am a hardworking individual that dedicates my time and skills to the best community, Defiant! I try my best to make it an enjoyable time by making sure everybody enjoys the server equally, fairly and respectively. I also enjoy hosting a lot of events with administrative approval Wink.

How active could you be?: For weekdays I am available 12-20 hours each day. Morning, a little in the afternoon and definitely a night player. As far as weekends, I am active mainly morning and afternoon, but early evening I might not be around, but will be late at night (midnight or later).

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: Some servers have there own guidelines and precautions on catching a hacker. But my personal steps would be the screenshot the player using the hack(s). Depending on the constant activeness of the player and also if the player has ever hacked before, I would possibly discuss with the player the consequences and give a possible warning. As far as a brand new player whos instanty hacking. I would screenshot the player using the hack(s), ban the player, and post it in forum following the outline of the ban report if existing, otherwise report it to an administrator ASAP.

What would you do if you are not chosen as a GM?: I would still be a key player in the server. I would still take my role as a player to make it enjoyable and bring new players to the server constantly. I would keep the server thriving and never let it die out.

Extra info about yourself: Well I guess I will write a little bio about myself. My name is Nick and I was born and partially raised in Staten Island, New York! I currently reside in New Jersey, and I've been a Maple player since the beta stage of GMS! Aside from Maple, I was a drummer for 13 years, but ended up going into the dj/music production industry. Before I knew it me and my buddy had a entertainment business djing at parties, proms anything you named. After almost 2 years of business, we ended it. Planning on going to college soon and starting a real career. After ending a 4 year relationship last May, I decided to get back into djing, and also my beloved PC game, MapleStory. For the past year I have been on and off with MapleStory, trying to find the right private server. I am now here, a college student and part time banker playing Defiant! I look forward to meeting everybody and every new that joins the server!

Do you swear to follow ALL the rules and GM rules?: I can swear with my left hand on a GM Handbook and my right hand up Wink.

What GM position are you applying for? Normal/Intern GM Smile

FYI, I did not see a post for a GM Application format.  I had this old format saved and decided to use it!  If it's not allowed, I will gladly take it down and redo it.  Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

izLit

Back to top Go down

Nick's GM Application Empty Re: Nick's GM Application

Post by neon Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:07 am

There wasnt a format because Staff apps are not open yet.We will be putting up the format when we get the vbulletin as the current one is just temp.There is already a few people we have in mind to takeover the est hours as we only have 1 est staff,but we may open up the apps if we get bigger.That said, you're encouraged to repost the app when we open up Staff Applications.(ps: i dont decide this,i'm just relaying information.But you might wanna try talking to Aether about a staff role by pming him)

neon

Back to top Go down

Post by izLit Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:07 pm

neon wrote:There wasnt a format because Staff apps are not open yet.We will be putting up the format when we get the vbulletin as the current one is just temp.There is already a few people we have in mind to takeover the est hours as we only have 1 est staff,but we may open up the apps if we get bigger.That said, you're encouraged to repost the app when we open up Staff Applications.(ps: i dont decide this,i'm just relaying information.But you might wanna try talking to Aether about a staff role by pming him)

Thank you for the info! I will gladly PM him Smile.

izLit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aether Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Thanks for applying, though we're not 100% looking for staff at the moment. Right now getting the server released is our number one priority, rather than looking for staff members. Though Throne and myself will take your application into consideration for now. Though we hope you stick around until the server is released. Don't forget to vote too! =)
Aether
Aether
Admin

https://defiantnetwork.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by izLit Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:06 pm

Aether wrote:Thanks for applying, though we're not 100% looking for staff at the moment. Right now getting the server released is our number one priority, rather than looking for staff members. Though Throne and myself will take your application into consideration for now. Though we hope you stick around until the server is released. Don't forget to vote too! =)

I completely understand and expect that! Thank you for taking the time to look over my application, although I cannot play atm, I will be voting Wink.

izLit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum